amnos dei 2020 barrica
- Location of the vineyards: All the grapes come from vineyards located in the Concello of Coles, in the province of Ourense in Galicia, Spain, facing South. Granitic soil with a depth of 100 to 150 centimeters. The altitude is at 200 meters.
- Viticulture: Trellised vineyard, with 45 year old vines. Use of natural compost. Worked in ecological. Local wine, from two parcels located in the same town of Ferreiros.
- Elaboration: 2020 is the first vintage. Manual harvest. Selection of grapes in the vineyard and in the winery. Destemmed grape. Native yeasts 3 days maceration. Fermentation for 15 days in stainless steel tanks of 5,000 litters with cold temperature control. Aging in 400 and 500 L French oak barrels for 6 months. Not subjected to stabilization or clarification processes, so we have a totally natural wine
- Degree: 13 % vol alc.
- Variety: Treixadura 100%
- IGP Val do Miño: This Protected Geographical Identification regulates the production of grapes from different places in the Miño Valley. Specifically, we are in Ferreiros-Coles, in a unique enclave a short distance from the banks of the river Miño and adjacent to the DO Ribeira Sacra.
- Harvest date: 1st –15th September 2020