The wine compound name has two different meanings, compassion and with passion. We feel both attitudes as important ones. We live our life with passion, but we also make our wine world life passional. For us compassion is a virtue and it should be boosted as well as outlined.
- Location of the vineyards: Grapes from several selected plots of land in Cebreros. Soil: Granite. Silt-sandy texture. Depth of soil from 50 to 100 cm. Altitude between 800 and 850 m. Age 50 to 70 years Orientation: Southeast, North, Northeast
- Viticulture: Vineyard on bush, with old vines. Natural fertilizer without the use of herbicides.
- Characteristics: Wine from several plots of land located in the Alberche de Cebreros Valley.
- Elaboration: Manual harvest. Grape stripped by 70%. Native yeasts. Fermentation in 8,000 litre cement tanks. Fermentations from 15 to 20 days. Ageing in a 55 hl French oak vat. 8 months old. Not subjected to stabilization and clarification processes.
- Variety: 100% Grenache
- D. O. Cebreros: Cebreros is located in the centre of Spain, in the south of the province of Ávila, bordering the provinces of Madrid and Toledo. Located in the Central Iberian System between the Alber-che river, which gives its name to the valley in which it is located (Alberche Valley) and the Tiétar Valley in the foothills of the Credos mountain range, separating both basins and providing various microclimates, more continental-Atlantic in the Alberche and more Mediterranean in the Tiétar, which give the fruits their own characteristics, differentiated according to the area of the vineyard, as well as the terroir in which the vines are located and the altitude of the area.
- Date of Harvest : From 1 to 15 September 2019
- Bottles: 7.000 bottles.
There are no reviews yet.