2 micas 2020
Handmade wine-making process.
Shipping cost: Galicia 6€ , Spain 8€. For other destinations consult us.
Optional wooden box for 6 units
Minimun order 3 bottles.
2 micas 2020
/// 2Micas. The soil is a very important element when it comes to identifying our wines. In this case, the Soil from which our Loureira comes is granite with a high concentration of Mica. Hence we have inspired by the lo to give this wine its name.
- Location of the vineyards: The “La Diestral” vineyard is located in the Coles County, Ferreiros village, in the Ourense province in Galicia, Spain. It is located on a hillside at 250 meters. Sunny (South facing) and 1.8 hectares of which 0.3 are from Loureira. The river Miño is about 2 kilometers away. Ground with exquisite s and granite sand. Soil depth, 50 centimeters.
- Viticulture: Trellis vineyard, with 13-year-old vines. Use of a natural bond. Worked in ecological. He came from plot, from the La Diestral farm in the same town of Ferreiros.
- Elaboration: 2020 is the first vintage. Manual harvest. Selection of grapes in the vineyard and in the winery. Destemmed grape. Native yeasts, 5 days maceration. Fermentation of 10 days in stainless steel tanks of 500 liters with cold temperature control. Aging in 400. French oak barrels for 9 months. Not subjected to stabilization processes or clarification or filtration, so we have a totally natural wine.
- Grade: 13% vo l.
- Variety: Loureira 100%.
- IGP Val do Miño: This Protected Geographical Identification regulates the production of grapes from different places of the Valley of Miño. Specifically, we are in Ferreiros - Coles, in a unique enclave near from the banks of the river Miño and being adjacent to the DO Ribeira Sacra.
- Harvest date: September 15, 20