amnos dei 2020
Handmade wine-making process. Amnos dei, 100% Treixadura, from Val do Miño.
Price per bottle 11€ | Pack 3 bottles 33€ | Pack 6 bottles 66€
Shipping cost: Galicia 6€ , Spain 8€. For other destinations consult us.
Optional wooden box for 6 units
Minimun order 3 bottles.
amnos dei 2020
/// Amnos Dei. It is the name of our Treixadura, and we have been inspired by one of the sculptures that preside over the roof of the Church of Santo Eustebio de Peroxa, in Ferreiros. This sculpture represents a lamb. Amnos Dei means Lamb of God. La Treixadura
makes it possible to make spiritual and very interesting wines. In our church it represents good and is located on top of another sculpture that represents a wolf as a symbol of evil.
- Location of the vineyards: All the grapes come from vineyards located in the Concello of Coles, in the province of Ourense in Galicia, Spain, facing South. Granitic soil with a depth of 100 to 150 centimeters. The altitude is at 200 meters.
- Viticulture: Trellised vineyard, with 45 year old vines. Use of natural compost. Worked in ecological. Local wine, from two parcels located in the same town of Ferreiros.
- Elaboration: 2020 is the first vintage. Manual harvest. Selection of grapes in the vineyard and in the winery. Destemmed grape. Native yeasts 3 days maceration. Fermentation for 15 days in stainless steel tanks of 5,000 litters with cold temperature control. Not subjected to stabilization or clarification processes, so we have a totally natural wine
- Degree: 13 % vol alc.
- Variety: Treixadura 100%
- IGP Val do Miño: This Protected Geographical Identification regulates the production of grapes from different places in the Miño Valley. Specifically, we are in Ferreiros-Coles, in a unique enclave a short distance from the banks of the river Miño and adjacent to the DO Ribeira Sacra
- Harvest date: 1st –15th September 2020
There are no reviews yet.